Let us help you find the best newborn care for your unique personality, needs and situation . . .
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to finding the care you need. Here’s how we are different from the other options in Denver (click on each bar to learn more):
- They can work with you day or night
- They can work 4 to 10 hour shifts
- Their shift days and times are completely up to you
- We can help you decide which schedule works best for your situation
- If you want 24-hour care, we can place more than one Specialist in your home
- You can schedule any number of shifts – from one to 183!
- The first six months are a critical time in your baby’s development and in your transition to becoming a parent. Our Newborn Care Specialists are trained and have experience for the changes that happen during this time and can help everyone handle them in a stress-free way
- Our Specialists are there to give you the time and tools to get to know your baby so that you can decide if longer term care is needed and exactly what kind of care or personality of the person you hire will be the best fit for your needs
- Getting your baby on a schedule is a main goal during the first six months but it can be difficult to do on your own. Our Specialists are trained in a wide variety of techniques that will help you and your baby figure out what schedule is best and then help you implement that schedule
- The first six months are a significant time of healing for the Mother and adjustment for the partner. Our Specialists are there to give the Mother time and space to sleep, recuperate and tell her story. We help build your confidence by providing customized techniques that work for you, your baby and your partner
- We do NOT care for siblings older than six months however our care can give you the time to provide care for your other children while the Specialist takes care of your newborn.
- You can communicate with us in a number of ways; website chat, text, telephone call, email, social media or Skype
- We respond to any correspondence within 24 hours
- We let you know what is happening at all times
- We have scheduled follow-ups while care is provided to make sure you are happy and to address any concerns you might have – we won’t just place someone and leave everything up to you
- We answer any questions you may have about your recovery, your care or your newborn
- We provide weekly account updates and care calendars
- We take time to discuss your situation so that we can understand what you need
- Our Newborn Care Specialist do NOT come into your home with their own agenda and will always be respectful of your requests and newborn care preferences
- We address your biggest concerns so that you are comfortable with the process
- We find the Specialists who is a good personality fit for you and your family
- We provide online resume, references and pictures of the Specialists we recommend to you so that you can review their background prior to making a decision about setting up an interview
- We give you time to interview in your home Specialists before you make a decision
- We help you decide on the optimal schedule for your needs
- We finalize your agreement prior to the birth so that you have everything scheduled in advance and do not have to worry about what is going to happen once the baby arrives
- We provide a ONE page agreement that includes the details of your care that everyone reviews and signs so there are no misunderstandings
- We schedule around your due date but have contingency plans in place since things may not go as planned
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, PayPal Credit, eCheck and Medical Savings Accounts
- We accept debit and credit cards including VISA, MasterCard and American Express
- We accept PayPal
- We accept PayPal Credit (no payments, no interest for six months)
- We accept eChecks, which are like writing a virtual check that comes straight out of your bank account
- We will work with your employer so that you can use your Medical Savings Account to pay for our services
- We offer a Newborn Care Registry so that friends and family can send the gift of newborn care
- We charge by the hour for our services
- Your hourly rate is based on the number of newborns that require care
- You pay the same hourly rate regardless of when care is provided
- You pay the same hourly rate regardless of the Newborn Care Specialist you choose
- You do NOT pay any finder’s, setup or contract fees
- We offer a discount if care is paid in full prior to the beginning date
- Your invoices and payments are processed online through a secure website
- We handle payment to the Specialist and also provide any tax paperwork they need
- We provide you with weekly account updates along with a final statement and report of your child care expenses in case you need it for tax purposes
- If you choose to provide payment using a credit card, we will add a 3% processing fee
We stand behind our promise to help you find the perfect Newborn Care Specialist that fits your personality, needs and situation. We don’t just find you someone and leave the details up to you to figure out. We’re with you every step of the way, providing support and expertise that will make your life easier.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with our service after receiving 40 hours of care, please contact us and let us know. If a resolution of your issue(s) cannot be provided, your agreement will be cancelled and we will refund the balance of your account immediately.
We recognize that not all things go according to plan. We promise to be open and receptive to any issues you encounter with our service and/or your care. We promise to work with you to resolve these issues as quickly as possible and keep you informed about our progress.
Find Help Faster Guarantee
As the Founder and Client Care Coordinator for Smooth Transitions, Sharon Rowland’s many years of experience as a Grandmother, Mother, Nurse, and Newborn Care Specialist will help you evaluate your care priorities and situation so that you can create the perfect care plan for you and your family. She can help you do this much more quickly than you could on your own without the missteps along the way that can cause you stress and anxiety during an already stressful time.
Individualized Service Guarantee
Everyone you interact with at Smooth Transitions will be understanding, respectful and nonjudgmental of your opinions, situation and preferences. We talk to you as an individual and realize that you know yourself and your situation better than anyone else. We understand how important it is to give you space along with the services we provide, so that you can make the best choice for you, without pressure.
Our refined and simple process of finding you the perfect Newborn Care Specialist keeps the steps to a minimum without compromising its effectiveness. We charge the same hourly rate regardless of the time or date care is provided and regardless of who is providing the care. Our service fee is part of the hourly rate, so you won’t be charged additional setup, membership or contract fees. Payment options are clear and give you the opportunity to receive a discount. Our agreements are ONE page and very easy to understand.
We make working with us and paying for newborn care ultra-simple and completely paper-free. Our agreements are sent to you electronically and can be signed online from your desktop, tablet or smartphone. We offer online payment by bank transfer or credit card which can be securely processed from any device. Once we receive your payment, we take care of keeping track of and paying the Newborn Care Specialist for her time as well as providing them with their tax paperwork at the end of the year. We provide you with weekly updates on your account along with reports and tax information.
Looking for information about pregnancy and newborn care? Our blog is a great resource for expecting parents, new parents, new grandparents and friends and family.
When you set out to decorate your baby’s nursery, before thinking about what patterns you want painted on the crib and dresser, there are many essentials that will make the room a comfortable and safe place for both parent and child alike. Bassinet – It is useful for younger infants before buying a crib. Parents […]
You want to visit. You want to help. You want to meet that amazing new baby!Before you go, read through the following tips to make sure you are the perfect visitor who will help the family feel loved, supported and grateful. The following tips are suggestions and ideas, not demands. Do what you feel comfortable […]
Your pregnancy is almost complete and very soon you will be going through labor and giving birth. Sometimes it feels like you have been pregnant forever and other times it feels like it has flown by and you don’t want it to end. You may feel like you’ve been through all of the changes you […]
Your time is valuable. It will be even more valuable once your baby arrives. Let us help you save time by giving you the information you need. Type in your name and email below and you’ll get an all access pass to:
- Our hourly rates
- Case studies of our families
- Team bios, resumes, references and pictures
- A list and explanation of our online systems
- Access to our frequently asked questions and answers
- A detailed newborn care proposal request form
Are you a soon-to-be Grandmother or Grandfather who won’t be able to help as much as you would like after the baby arrives?
Do you work with or live near someone who is expecting and want to find a baby shower gift they will remember forever?
Are you expecting and need a way to suggest to your friends and family that you would prefer sleep and support after the baby arrives?
Baby registries are a great way to let people know the items you’ll need once the baby arrives but what about an option that will let the expectant parents choose much needed rest and recuperation?
That’s where our gift certificates some in. Instead of giving them material things, you are giving them the gift of support and sleep during the first six critical months after the baby is born.
It’s a great way for new parents to get the help they need and a great way for everyone to show how much they care about the parents’ health and their newborn’s well-being.
It’s the perfect baby shower gift – especially if you aren’t nearby to offer help yourself.
Click on the “our gift certificates” link above to learn more about this unique opportunity!